Friday, April 19, 2013

april babies....

April has got to be one of the busiest month every year...

April 2nd marked another milestones. My first born,and my only boy celebrated his 9th birthday this year. 9 years old...wow!! seems like only yesterday he was vacuumed out from me - yes,he refused to come out hence the vacuum. Guess,he prefers to snuggle up inside his,eyy?? ;) No wonder he's so 'manja'. Mommy loves u,Abang. Infinity!! You will always and forever will be my baby boy. Muahhs!!



Then, came the 16th which means my only baby sister with the age gap of 19years celebrated her 15th birthday. Now do the math!! ;p My parent definitely are the happiest coz i dont think in their wildest mind could ever imagine celebrating Myn's 10th birthday, let alone 15th!! Fyi, my mom delivered my sister when she's 45th. Yup!! Me and my two brothers used to tease Myn for being the 'sesat' baby,haha!! But,with God will, she has grown into a beautiful soul which I adores. We hardly fought with each other cause of the age gap, so thats what makes us so close. Well,maybe because Ive yearn to have a sister when I was young that i treasured every moment that I have with her. Love you, Comot!!



And, tomorrow, the 20th will be my Babah's birthday. The man that has always be my fav, besides my Ben and my boy of coz. But, with my Babah....its something else. Being the only girl - prior to Myn's birth of coz - has somehow given me the license of being the spoiled brat which leaves my brothers VERY unhappy. Hmm, lets say that Ive always getting away without being scolded at. ;) Thank you, Babah...and sorry bros,totally am. Dont let me go thru my teenager nor my adolescent...it must have been a turmoil for my dad, and mom. But they stood by me thru my rebellious years and never let go. Till now, even when Im happily  married with three kids, they're always there. So Babah, Happy 60th Birthday...I love you, always...



So, yeah, my wallet got thinner but let me tell you, the warmth in my heart is what matter the most, knowing that I am surrounded with all these people makes my life worth the living.

Till then.

No comments: