Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMG!!

adlan's school was closed starting today,due to HFMD ,hishh,scary rite?? when the teacher told me yesterday,i was freaking out!!...asking TOO much questions,heheh,but i stop once i notice her sour face,opsiee...cant help it,im being paranoid,sorry...so,my boy was granted an early school break by his school,which is much to my relieve...id rather have him w me at home,giving me headache than feeling sick to my stomach thinkin bout him being at school...

so,today,after bf i took both of them to see dr piang,asap!!...our dearest physician,as usual was more than kind to do a thorough check-up,eventho my munchkins merely had any signs of it,but hey,better safe than sorry aight??? after a good chit chat n a few tips given by dr piang,im so glad to know that my munchkins is free from HFMD,alhamdulillah...still had d shiver,tho...

anyway,still have to make sure they didnt develop any signs within these few days...touch wood,okeh...for thinking of it makes me sickk!! mintak simpang le....

till then...

No comments: