Saturday, June 13, 2009

unwell...

i cant help but wondering how it will be during ramadhan this year...what with el nino thingy...but,hey,who am i to complain...maybe its dugaan from Him...whatever it is,aku redha dengan dugaanMu...

the school will be opened in couple of days,but my boy down with fever,poor baby...he got slightly asthma attack last nite,due to endless coughing...im guessing fatiques is the cause,well,its been a hectic two weeks holiday for us...fr melaka to kedah,then headed off to langkawi..then,fr kedah to selangor,before make our way back to melaka on thursday nite...even i feels unwell...let alone my darling ben,he's knackered!! but to my surprised (not really surprised actually...) my lil' ballerina still dancing n jumping around like nobody business...my goodness!!

so,im planning to juz skipped the cooking n laze around...maybe tomorrow...or not...depend...i reckon i wont have much time either next week as my darling ben will be going for a three days teambuilding organised by the company,haiyooo...what to do,kerjaaa... lalala lalala...(humming to MUH's tune....)

till then...

No comments: