Thursday, March 29, 2012

an eye opener...

braced the heavy traffic at golden triangle today,and make my way to prince court medical centre... and before anything,NO..am not pregnant,thank you....just my normal follow up with my dermatologist.. ;p

dont get me wrong,i loves KL...strolling at the city centre will always make me smiles,obviously,for i have spent quite generous time, gained live experiences, be it good and bad...

anyway,driving there myself was totally a different experience...i loathe it! never knew that it will be that tough,more like im into some kind of a race,or something...people will just over took you without giving light indicator - which is utterly dangerous! or just zooming past you...iskk...

this will definitely giving me a new appreciation for all the ladies driver out there,whom need to face the traffic in city centre on daily basis...and dont go near the rainy-days-subject,is like putting salt on your open wounds,hehe...

anyway,i am more happy being the navigator rather than the driver,if u might ask...but,cant defy gravity tho...there will always times when i have to press the pedal myself,and accelerate thru the terrible traffic...

till then...

No comments: