Friday, March 6, 2009

im breatheless...

finally i can breathe...pheww!! kudos to this lil' thingy,my brand new puff a.k.a inhaler which was provided by my trusty physician (manyak tq ar dr piang,hehehhe...)....to my dismay,n more to my nonchalant act by ignoring the expiry date on my previous puff,which is sick!!....my mistakes!! there's no one to blame,solely my dummest mistakes.... isskk,no wonder after hundreds of puffs,im still having a short breath n my chest getting tighter,n my puff cant seems to do its magic like usual coz its ALREADY EXPIRED!! stupid me!! i only noticed the date when my asthma getting worst,somehow im still wondering y it didnt work...

so,once i noticed that its already expired,i asked my other half to take me to see my physician for help...so,as always,dr piang always save the day,hehhehe....he recomended me to use this one as he said this is much effective,n light too,much to my delight its smaller compared to my recent ventolin...anyway,size doesnt matter in this case,as long as works its wonder on me...


n he also stocked me with my lotion,bess...fyi,ive a very very very sensitive skin...tried everything sells in guardian,watsons,direct selling product..u named it,but it didnt works...untill dr piang insist on me trying this lotion that he currently used at his skin centre...n im amazed that it works prefectly on my skin n i never looked back...
till then...

No comments: