Saturday, March 7, 2009

lil' bride...



on last weekend,my hubby's cousin getting married,my cousin gak le kan,lol...wedding bell all year round,hehehe,bes...n as for my kids,they're having a blast coz they going to see their nenek,atuk,mak ngah,auntie n paksu...here are some of the pics to be shared,as im still in my malas mode,juz a simple note will accompany the all pics... ;p btw,u wont find atuk,a.k.a my FIL n my hubby in the pics coz they're bz outside...whilst,we,the gals happily chatting inside the house...gossip time!! not really,juz catching up with some of the relatives that we seldom meets..


adia n nenek




auntie,mak ngah,mommy n adlan...
suddenly my face look so roouuunnndddd...
i wonder y? iskkk...




my gedix lil' gal - on 'malam berinai'
did u noticed adia's baju kurung look juz like her nenek's?
this is because,its made from nenek's xtra kain...hehhe..
my MIL love sewing baju kurung for her fav cucu...




my boy n his sleepy sis...muke sengal ;p ...

adlan, adia n paksu...

till then...

No comments: