Monday, November 16, 2009

its raining all day long...

its pouring here...

n im due for my monthly check up,next week...but,am yet to decide as to which gynae shall i see,or which hospitals....many peeps i know was like dying for wanting me to go to prince court,but helllloooo,its too jawooh n not to mention the area was like,bapak segale jammed okehhh..so no can do,no way jose!! been there once,n shall i say,i wont mind going there if its near my crib...but,the traffic really turned me off...so,next in line is sjmc,but ive no clue bout d d gynae there...any info?or advise?or suggestion? im clueless...need to dig for more info asap...

n not to mention bored to death here...its raining all day,as in all day!!pheww!! with two kids in tow,there's no way im going thru the rain with them,even to the nearest mall...thus,we juz hibernating n layan kepaler masing2,iskkk...when laaa to venture all the newest places if its pouring like this almost everyday...hmmm...

n believe it or not,im currently re-read my cecelia ahern's thanx for the memories juz to kill the boredom,pathetic aight? duuh,aint much i could do,n im rather got immersed in a good romance,at least that will take me out of my bosan tahap dewa nehh...

till then...

2 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

babe, now that u're here, let's meet up!!

adaho said...

babe,couldnt agree more...
btw,lurve ur new toy...;D