Wednesday, December 2, 2009

n so it begin...

took adlan to sime darby healthcare today for he need to see the paed,regarding his over-sensitive skin...fyi,his skin condition worsen rite after we moved to setia alam...hmm,maybe its the air,the water or the whole environment doesnt suits him,am not so sure...

reached sdh around 10.30am,after a few wrong turns,hehehe,well,shoot me then...its my first time after almost 5 yrs,duhh!!...but the parking was already full at that time,damn...pusing punye pusing managed to find a spot,which took me almost 1 1/2 hours,seriously!! im already pissed by then,but heck...coz of my son,i juz bit my lips,hmm...

then,we went straight to dr ali's clinic n only to be told that he's on leave till next week?? WTF??!! n with a dull face,the nurse asked me to come again next week...hello?? i spend bout a good 2 hours finding a not-so-decent parking space n now she's telling me to come again,next week?? naah..no way ...so i made a split second decision to switch to whatever paed that available at that time....n to my relieved,dr siti,another paed, do allow walk in cases,god bless her...

around 2pm,we were done...luckily,we bought something to nyum2 while waiting for adlan's turn...my tummy starts doing summersault already,so off we go to subang parade,for its d nearest place i can think of...had our lunch at chicken rice shop,its myn's pick,my darling sis...she's staying with me till the end of school holiday,since my mama still at mecca...so,at least my babah can get a bit of a rest while she's here with me...n so did i,hehehe...

then,adlan insisted to go to toys'r'us,juz to have a peek...hmmm,what can i say...dont have a heart to say no,so off we go...but,juz a quick one coz adia starts to get crancky,its already pass her nap2 time...

i wonder,my next check up will be on this coming dec 24,iskkk...but,the thought of finding a parking space really turn me off,erghhh...how laaa?? n the queue at dr delaila was like,forever ramai,haiyooo...this is kl life,y'all...iskk,take it or leave it...it makes me appreaciate my laid back life at malacca...no rush...

till then...

No comments: