Friday, January 29, 2010

patch test...

we're going to take adlan for a patch test,today...my boy has this severe allergy attack since we moved here...i dunno,maybe the environment doesnt suit him...nevertheless,its been affecting his diet n im worried that he'll be skinnier by day if we keep delaying this process,hishh...

oh my,i wish i dont have to do this,but his paed insisted that he need it,much to his dismay...but,it will do good on him for we'll have some sort like a guidelines,or benchmark as what food or things that we can avoid...so it wont trigger his allergy,n with a bit of control,it will subsided,eventually...hopefully too...

n since its ben's off day,id rather do it today...so that i wont have to sit next to my boy while the needle prick his tiny limb,iskkk,its killing me to see my munchkin in such pain...

im not good in this,always have someone else hoding them,i.e. my mom or my MIL for every imunisation for i juz dont have the guts,n heart mostly to watch them being vaccined...hehehhe...yeah,yeah,call me names,whateva!!...but i juz cant!!

so,i do hope that today's went well...no drama caused by adlan,finger crossed!! but i bet he will definitely pau his daddy big time after that,lol!! so,toy'r'us...here we come...

later skater...

No comments: