Wednesday, July 14, 2010

mornin,sleepy head...

its not like i never stayed up late before,but feeling so sleepy rite now,iskkk,am i gettin old?? ;p had a late nite supper with my mummy,abah n darling iqa...sorry iqa,sian awak ngantuk2 ekk,hehehe...hence,went to bed kinda late,all of us,except adriana,heheheh....she slept half way thru,thanx to mummy for dukung her,like non stop okeyyy... ;) and not to mention the 'empuk' cushion,way waaaaaaay much comfy than me,heheh.. ;p

but it was for a good cause,err,in a way laaaa...we finally done with the lighthing,hehehe,kudos to my abah ^_^ i soooooo know that we can never get that kinda price elsewhere,muchos gracias,abah... it was tough tho to decide,need to perah my kepale otax juz to visualize whether it fit or not...im spoiled for choices,haiyaaa...luckily abah said i can change later on,if it doesnt look good...awww,tq abah,againn... =D


adlan n adia also got this for their bedroom,tq abah,againnn agaiiinnn...heehehe..well,they choose the room already,but ive doubt they can sleep in it safe n sound,hmmm...but,gotta be optimist tho...maybe,who knows...least i can do is to make theirs very inviting in order to make it happen,i guess... ;p let us all crossed fingers,lol!!

so,all ive gotta do now is to pray that we have made a great choice over the lights,iskkk - me choose,while ben kinda go along with me,heheh..teamwork babeh!! is it?? ;p ...so to my darling ben,thanx for going with my idea,even when its doesnt come cheap,heheh...
to be honest,ive butterflies in my tummy rite now,knowing that its crunch time n we're moving in end of this month...im soooo excited....gosh,wish ive time to paint the munchkins's rooms...hmmm...maybe later...

so,later skater...

No comments: