Monday, September 20, 2010

the day i was born...

it was around 12.45pm...after a hard work n push push by my dear mom,whose 26 at that time...still strong,but being an asthmatic,u cannot expect much from her...but,her strong will is what drove her to finally push the hardest of all n popped me out...

but sadly,my dad couldnt be with her during the labour,for he's on the d way from kl...yeah,my mom gave birth to me at her hometown,n its clear why i follow suits...the comfort of being around the family...but poor babah,he missed that particular moment...

as a first born,ive the privileged of being spoiled by my parent,juz like any other first born...same goes with my boy,n now i know why.....

fast foward thirty one years later,im still their "anak enong"...*read : pet* which always makes my other siblings's blood go upstairs,HAHA...even my lil' sis get pissed off,saying that im too old to be manja-manja anymore...hellowww,juz suck it up ye,the title is mine,heheh...but i lurve her,still ;p...

so,here i am...at thirty one,happily married to the man that i LOVE.who LOVE me in return,as i am,for i am not an easy person to live with......with 3 adorable munchkins in tow,who always melt my heart n made me mad at the same time......surrounded n suffocated with the lurvess from these peeps;
  • my loving parent,who always there for me thick n thin,no matter what,
  • my wacko siblings,who forever gimme headache n fun,
  • my wonderful PIL,who accept me as i am,n love me as much,
  • my gorgeous SILs&BILs,who never sidetrack me even tho im juz an outsider,they welcome me in the family with all their heart,
  • ....and im more than grateful to have my friends all over the places,who always there for me no matter what...im truly blessed!! alhamdulillah....syukur.... ^_^

so,spread the LURVESSS,peeps!!...spread the lurvess....

No comments: