Friday, November 5, 2010

adlan's concert...

its adlan's ikhtifal's day...a.k.a. graduation day,hehheh...well,its an islamic base school kan... ;) i guess he's sooo excited about it,coz he's in a play (its for the performance...)...been rehersing his line like forever...out of sudden,he'll shout his line,which like one line,seriously!! one line!! ;p he has it said too often that even adia memorised the words...hahah,funny ey?

anyway,cant wait to see my baby all geared up in his white jubah and receiving the scroll,heheh...his first one before many more to come ;p i know...i knoww...the mommy yang poyos rite? oh well,who cares!!

then rite after that,we're off to sp,for my mak su has been unwell since raya,for no particular reason actually,iskkk,and my paksu took her home already coz doctor seems to not find anything wrong with her,and according to my mom,she's so frails,my poor mak su...she is such a good person at heart that i know...well,hope things will turns out fine tho...

and not to mention to jenguk my mak ngah and mak lang who has been affected with the flood at jitra,poor them... :( its their second actually... am not sure if we can even go there,for what ive read the water level still high tho...iskk...right now they're staying at my cousin's house,and i assume its out of the banjir area...

anyway,juz pray that everythings will turn out fine...n hopefully we have a safe journey...but first,im going to relax a lil' bit...sit back n enjoy my boy's concert first...

happy diwali,everyone... ;)

No comments: