Wednesday, November 3, 2010

handicap...

one more day...juz one more day ...

my ben will be home tomorrow,yay!!he's off for work from monday,n will only be back on thursday... i cant wait for i need a GOOD rest,like seriously rest!!...its been quite stressful having the kids all by myself,n mind u,ive three!! i wonder how other people with many kids did it?? im about losing my sanity,few times ;p lucky me ive ben on the other end encouraging me thru times,thanx daddy!! ^_^

they throws tantrums likes one after another which leaves me knackered,and not to mention hangin satu badan...totally!!

the only time that i can sit and have a lil' time of mine is when they taking their noon nap,or else ive to wait till bedtime...fuuhhh...it aint easy i tell u...but at least, it makes me appreciate my darling ben even more..its much more easier when he's around.... ;)

so to my darling,come home quick....im about to burst,hehehh....

4 comments:

Niki said...

Ben away since Monday?? so, kat umah Ayin & 3 kiddos je? ada org lain teman tak?

adaho said...

a ah,from moday till thursday...n yes,me n d 3A,only,hehehe...n no,nobody teman...cam malas jek susah2kn orang..i'll manage,somehow.. ;)

Niki said...

wah!!! caya lah Ayin. really proud of u.
a small girl that I know since school time, now mummy of 3A, can manage everything.
siap boleh baked cup cake lagi. tabik sgt!!!!
me?? ari sabtu je kena jaga 3D without zahid sbb dia keje sampai kul 7 pun dah mcm nak gila kat umah.. hehehe..

adaho said...

haha!!dont do that,im blushed over here,hehe ;)
nothing to brag about pon,juz follow the flow jek..^_^ but still am a small girl tho ;p

the kids lurves the cupcakes,so saje je test power,haha... ;p lgpn nk make use of the oven...

n maybe me dah imune kot w the kiddos nye peel,tu yg layan jek...n im sure if im still w d bank,im going berserk!! ;p