Friday, November 18, 2011

bibik or no bibik...

ben and i has been pushing this matter back and forth for like ages,iskk...seems like we have a different takes with this particular issue...hence,the dilly dallied ;p

ive been with my munchkins since they were born,thus the idea of leaving them with a total stranger,even tho in our very own house is quite intimidating to me,which i find hard to explain...my head still find it hard to digest..but we do need a little help to ease the burden,or at least someone to do the chores - up to my expectation that is ;p which is not easy im telling ya! haha!!

i know,some of u might wonder as why do i need a maid when i am not a working mom? good question...yes,i am a SAHM,but ive a few projects that ive been running thru the years...so,an extra hand will be usefull,especially when im doing my sewing,or baking...and i like my house to be neat and tidy at the same time..thus,having a maid will somehow put my mind at ease,i assume...

but,how do i know that we'll end up getting a good one at the first try?? from the stories i heard and read,mostly scared the hell out of me...ben said its a gamble,one never know what one will get...hmmm,me not happy... :( if only my weekend bibik (sofia,as i call her,who came to our house on weekly basis) agreed on becoming my permanent coz i like her..im happy with her work,and she's so easy to talk to,even tho she's not really a talker ;p ...talk less work more,thats what i like about her...sadly,she turned down the offer as she prefer her flexible working hour more..well,cant blame her...

anyway,might juz wait a little longer,and think a little deeper...

till then...

No comments: