Friday, November 4, 2011

the love of baking...

i love to bake,but nowadays,i hardly bake...i used to find solace in baking,but my trusted oven has been left abandoned due to my hectic schedule (as if,pfftt!! )...anyway,long story cut short,my munchkins coaxed me into baking their favorite - red velvet,yesterday...






taraaa!! my humble red velvet with mascarpone and cream cheese topping,delish!!







yummy on her tummy! one happy customer.. ;p








the aftermath,as of this morning.... ;)









and right now,im thinking on doing something with this lovely jam,my munchkins loathe this one as its a tad sour for their liking...thinking of doing some simple sponge cake with this cherry filling,yummeh!! hehe...see,once i start,i juz couldnt stop,iskkk...need to thaw the butter first,hehe..



till then...

1 comment:

ミザ said...

I demand a cake before I return back to Segamat on Saturday..