Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a brief intro...

i did it!! pat on my back,heheh...after so long,managed to get one,hehehe...i know,everybody keep talkin' bout it,even my adik2 keep nag2 at me to have me...boy+adik,this is for u guys,hehe,...so after this,u'll know bout adlan n adia's latest skills...heheh...but,still new in this n sorry if all this cite make u all yawnin' n bored to death...fyi,tryin hard over here...im not that IT savvy since quitting my job (bz,heheh,with all the time constraint) but i'll catch up,thru trial n error,hehehe...so,hope that it will turn out OK...pas nih need to find ways to post pic lak...isskk,rase cam orang zaman batu lak...k ler,to eager to post this coz x sabar nak tgk how it will turned out,hehehe...till then...

2 comments:

Magnetics in Her Pockets said...

sumtimes nagging is gud 4 enhances ourself huh.btw i pretty luv ur english.luv u!ur hapy family. :)

adaho said...

embrace : luv u 2,lil' bro...heheh...btw,thnx 4 d comment...