Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my lil' munchkins...

taraaa!!
so,introducing..my two lil' munchkins....
a fine breeding lil' man,named Adlan,age 4 and gorgeous lil' gal,called Adia,age 2...
call me names,or maybe biased but i likes to address my kids like that,hehe...like it or not,we all parents does....we do adores our kids,who doesnt...but,when they starts throwing thantrums,hmmm...but all kids does that,kan? in this case,my boy n gal are no different fr others...ade le ups n downs dorang,likes us adult la kan,hangin satu badan...so,my other half (my hubby le) have decided that cukup le for now with these two...hehe...

3 comments:

Magnetics in Her Pockets said...

2 luvly munchkins!oso adoring them.
btw nice start up sis.kewl pe.u always my icon la cane pn..heee :))

pablo de' benjoe said...

who said we're goin' to stop at 2 ?? we'll stop at 22....muahhaha

adaho said...

embrace : luvly enough,they always make me cry,heheh...dik,i need to learn more,ur my mentor,rite?? hehe

ahmad nazri : as if i dunno who u r,my darling husband....hehe...