Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my other half...


im so geared up to post a new entry,hehe,given by the comments i've received (since its coming fr my hubby m lil' bro,of coz its going to be good,hehehe..) but,im so pumped up....bring it on!! but,out of sudden i've a major brain freeze,isssk ... lots of stories to tell,but dont have a proper pic to go well with the story,boring...so,my other half urged me to write bout him,hehehe...is it so?or maybe i am the one who wants it to be published....either way,no harm done,heheh...this coming september will be our 6th years living together,wedding anniversary le tuh,alhamdulillah....hope there's more to come (happiness n luv,i mean..) guess,lucky by jason mraz did suite us,if u do know the song...so B,if u read this,the song is for u...

so,boys n gals...i present you,my other half...



No comments: