Thursday, November 20, 2008

movie n popcorn...


woohoooo!!

the last time i went to the movie it was LOTR - The Twin Tower,if im not mistaken...me n hubby of coz,and im pregnant with my first born...i thought that my movie days are over,or maybe till i get hold of the kids...but,last sunday,after a week long of constant reminder and never ending whining from my son,(fyi,my son,he's been to the cinema a few times with his daddy and aunts...so lucky..)..we decided that maybe our lil' gal is big enough not to cry inside the dark room...so,after four years,i went to the cinema for the first time,after FOUR YEARS... n im so excited...and i am sure im more excited than the kids,hehehe...

wanna guess what movie was that? its madagascar 2 : escapes from africa...pheww,what a revolutions...from the ganas LOTR to the so called family oriented movie...genius!! how fast time has flies that keep us unnotice...but mind u,im glad that my kids are enjoying themselves esp. my boy...he's laughing so hard that there are times that i've to ask him to slow down...not because of it would mind other peoples,but im afraid that he might wake his sister...yes! she's asleep rite after they shut the light off,can u believe it?? isskk,i was like,duhhh...but at least she woke up rite around 10 mins before the movie ends...how cute...then,she couldnt stop fussing about the-10 mins-movie all the way home,its hilarious ...but,thats my gal...

but at least,my son's happy...he had a great time,i assume...and rite now he's trying to persuade us to take him again,n this time around its going to be BOLT,...well,i'll have to make used to this genre for now...till the kids big enough...but,look at the bright side,at least i can still enjoying one of my fav. past times,minus the action n romance scenes...but,it will do for now...at least now we can add cinema to our 'things-that-we-could-do-as-a-family' list...

till then...

No comments: