Saturday, November 29, 2008

gotta be me...

this is what i called brain-freeze...rite now my 3 lovely angels are asleep which is why im granted with ample time to peacefully glued in front of my screen,listening to 'the cure' n 'the verve' also didnt much of a help as i aint got anything to say,which slightly upset me...isskk...i can think of a brilliant intro (well,in my opinion it seems brilliant so who cares?? ...) while taking my shower,or i've got thousand of words jammed in my head while im doing the laundry,or cooking,or something...but now,dusshh..im blur! *sighs*

well im not a good writer,but kudos to my ex-boss who always pushed me to read (and typing,actually lots of typing...heheh...) his memos,or letters,or minutes,or paperworks...that end-up turn me into a person who cares for my writing a bit more than i should have...he's not into bombastic words unlike some people i knew back then who constantly using some words that sometimes can turn a simple sentences to somewhere slightly like shakespeares just to impress others...which in return clouded the actual points or contents,lol...but hey,its everyone's bet,' nuff said...

so,here i am,talking bad bout others coz i run out of words myself...which is bad enough, erghh,..which make me sick to my stomach...guess,i better stop... till then...

No comments: