Sunday, November 16, 2008

november blast...

its my baby boy's concert...! or should i say,my boy,coz last nite he prove to me that he's no longer a baby...which,kinda sad...waaaaaaaaa!! hehehe,it just some of my stupid-drama-queen-silly lil' thinking...he's only four,for god sake...i know,i know...sometimes i do tend to overuse my motherness-sentiment bit more than i should...but who cares?as his 'mammy' (as in mommy + nanny...hehehe) i've the every possible right to feel just every possible way that i want...dictator nih,ala-ala hitler ler plak...isskkk...

anyway,its an overwhelming concert last nite,n should i say me n my other half never stop beaming (since we enter the hall...its so surreal...) while looking at one of the lil' creature in lobster's costume on the centre stage trying to move to the music n at the same time wandering around for his still beaming n proud parent at the back row to gain back some confident...yup,thats our son allright...n somehow it make us realize just how small he is,compared to his other school mates,just as i thought we fed him enough,he's among the smallest..n thats why he ended up in the front row,hehehe...no matter what size he's in,im still proud of him..we did! im proud to say he's mine that nite,no regret...nope!!

at the finale im about to burst into a massive sobbing,isskk...i cant help myself,its my boy's first concert..but was save by the crowd of people whose standing rite before me...hehehe..lucky me,or else i'll be looking like an idiot at the end of the nite,isskkk...eventhough most of the pics taken was quite a failure,but my hubby lil' comment that struck my mind...its the moment itself that is more precious than any good pics taken...n i would like to admit it here,IT SO TRUE!! well,i cant say the 'f' word here cant i...but its sooo trueee..we had a blast last nite!! till then...




No comments: