Tuesday, February 23, 2010

another attack...


last nite,adlan had an attack...asthma attack...gave him puff few times earlier,but the whizzing didnt subsided...n he still complained about his chest's feeling thight..in the end,drove him to GP for neb...my last solutions...

when we arrived home,he doze off on the couch without even finished his milk...flat i tell u,poor baby...

turned out,last nite my lil' bro cant wake it to our crib as he got something came up ...so me, in my 28wks pregnant belly,and full of love carried my asthmatic n almost vege-like son upstairs...upstairs,people!! mongah makcik...sedey okeyy...how i wish ive my ben by my side to lend me a hand in this crucial time... :( almost burst into tears,seriously!! but ive to put my brave face for my munchkins...chin up,mommy!!...

so today,he's home resting...while yours truly is busy counting the days till my other half back in may arms...*sob*sob*

till then..

2 comments:

iL4na said...

oh my i plak yg risau and sedih baca. Hope your munchkin will recover soon and that you & your baby in tummy will hang on there. Tips from a friend, every morning, doakan hari akan dipermudahkan oleh tuhan InsyaAllah.

adaho said...

dear,thanx for d tip...in fact its my daily doa pon,mudah2an dipermudahkan...