Monday, February 22, 2010

sunday mornin...




today,we took the munchkins to cosmo's world theme park,at times square...at first,i suggested genting...but,come to think about the winding road n adlan,the idea instantly being scrapped (based on last experience,he threw up both ways - genting n cameron's trip) ....n was replaced with kinda similar approach,but much simpler n not to mention nearer...

but what upset me the most is that,my trusted camera decided to kaput itself after the first 15mins....im pissed!! i hate taking pics with my mobile (mine are not BB,yet,but still considered canggih enough to produce good pics,but i loathe the idea...)...so,we're juz enjoying ourselves minus the posing2 ,hmmm...so,note to self : TCA (To Come Again...)

all in all,the munchkins enjoyed themselves so much...much to our delight....at least,mission accomplised by ben,whose going on a mornin flight to langkawi this mornin (and yes,yours truly will have to drive him to klia...hence,adlan wont be going to school,cuti sendrik...) he'll be back on thursday's evening flight...n yes,again,we're not going with him this time...what with me already in my 28th weeks...the idea of me,alone,being left with the munchkins in the hotel's room doesnt seems appealing to me...maybe next time,with the new addition to the family of coz...hehhe...

but,fret not...my lil' bro will stay with us while my ben not around...btw,my parent n chumyn will be coming over this friday,for they have a wedding to attend that very saturday...
so,later skater...need to wake up early for ive some driving to do...nite nite...

No comments: