Wednesday, February 24, 2010

whats ur pick??

yay!! had my lil' bro coming over last nite...at least,there's a big man in the house,heheh...rather than my lil' asthmatic man,lol...but better than none,aight??

on that note,adlan has fully recovered...guess my home resting's plan works for him,thumbs up!! so this morning,off he went to school as usual...so,ive only adia to deal with,haaaaa..ringan sket paler...well,what to do?? gotta do what u gotta do rite...u know what i mean...

n also,im soooo in need for something2 to boost up adlan's immune system..been trying lotsa things,but to no avail...rite now,been reading a lot on usana and herbalife,but not sure which one works better on him...or better yet,for the whole family's consumption...even me n ben need to keep our energy level up,dont u think?? ;p

so,whats ur pick??
USANA
or
HERBALIFE??
shout out to me n gimme some clue,will ya??
later skater...

No comments: