Tuesday, March 9, 2010

for a stronger me...

this time around,my pregnancy didnt go as smooth sailing as ive experienced before...more like a roller coaster ride,i must say...there's drama from beginning...unlike my first n second pregnancy...

first,i had a terrible morning sickness in my first trisemester,which leave me fatique and restless,due to eating problem...i barely eat...i cant even drink milk,so i opted for soy bean intead...

then,there's nausea's issues...anything that has smell with it,or in it,will definitely made me puke...practically,every morning...till ive got nothing left inside me...

when i entered my second trisemester,those problems disappeared...vanished into thin air,nice huh?? not too fast...it came with a territory,which in my case,ive developed this horrendous heat rash...n with the current global warming,it did more harm than good i must say...phewww!! ive been avoiding looking at the full length mirror for quite some times...but alhamdulillah,it subsided...thanx to all kinds of creams,tablets n what not....

i was relieved!! totally...so,finally i can go thru my last trisemester with a breeze...but,clearly,He got something stored for me...

for the last two weeks,ive experienced an another heat rash,but nothing similar to my previous one...it developed in merely in two weeks,...less than two weeks!! and its far more worst than the previous...subahanallah!! went to see the dermatology,but seems like the cream didnt work on me this time...so,we're going there again today...*sigh* id cried almost everyday...but,thank god ive got my ben,im truly blessed...alhamdulillah...he's even took leave today despite the workloads...tq for willing to bare all this with me...ich liebe dich...

id cried like almost everyday...but my mama always reminded me that "He will never test His ummah more than they can take" ...so,i juz hope that i am strong enough to endure this test,but of coz with endless doa,effort n most importantly all helps that i can get from everybody around me...

n i juz hope that i can stay sane,stay positive n strong for this baby of ours...maybe an easy peasy delivery is waiting for me in the other end,i dunno...but,i wont give up hope n juz redha with all that has been written for me...insyaAllah...

i know,some of u might say that there are peoples whose has been thru a lot worse...but,all im saying is this is my experienced...n by far,is the most challenging one,physically n mentally...

till then...

2 comments:

iL4na said...

oh my, i got those heat rash gak dulu mmg tido pun tgn automatic garu. Hopefully everything will get better onwards towards your EDD nanti. hang on there :)

adaho said...

dear,indeed!! menggaru all d time,hehheh...even when d doc told me not too,cannot tahan...

anyway,tq..i do hope so...