Wednesday, March 10, 2010

its working...

i did mention on my previous entry that we're going to see the dematologist again yesterday,rite?? n he did prescribed me with a new medicines...lots of it...plus antibiotic that are safe for me+baby...

n the result??

last nite,for the first time in my pregancy period,im sleeping like a baby...seriously!! alhamdulillah,its working this time,unlike before where i hardly sleep a wink at nite,sheshhh...but last nite,its totally different...no more itchiness...no more tossing n turning on the bed...off to lalaland in juz a split second...sedar2 my darling ben already dressed up n ready to for work... ;)

my darling ben also played a big part in the succesful nite of mine,hehhehe... why u ask? because he took care of the munchkins n put them to bed ...so,i can juz jump on the bed n zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....tq,daddy... uve been a tremendous help...muachsss...

till then...

No comments: