Monday, March 29, 2010

the curious case of adlan,again...

the downside after having a good holiday,even after staying at holiday inn,hehheheh..is...TONNES OF LAUNDRY!! haiyooo...cannot tahan laaa...

actually,i dont mind doing the laundry,basket after basket,really...hanging the clothes on the lines?? easy peasy...but,the folding part thats killing me the most,yikess!! hate it to the core,totally!! but,gotta do what one supposed to do aight??

so,today,while im folding the mountain-high-piles of clothes,suddenly i have adlan coming to me with tears running down his cheecks...i was panic at first...numb,i mean,he was playing games a moment a go...and then...

me : abang,whats wrong?
adlan : mommy,i think im going to die..(while still crying his heart out...)
me : huh? why??? (i was thinking,seriously???...hishh..)
adlan : coz im bleeding...(pointing at his nose,with a blood stained still at the ring of his nostril...)
me : no laaaa,u're not dying laaa,abang...u juz had a nose bleed only,small problem only laaaa..(while trying hard not to laugh... hehehheh...)
adlan : ye ke?
me : yessssss.... (n give him a my bear hug,hehhe...)

after that,i grabbed a few tissues and quickly wiped off the blood stained,and showed it to him to make sure he understand...to my relieved,he stopped crying and started to relaxed...such a drama king eyy?? he always has a way to surprise me,or schocked me to be precise,hahahha...

thats my adlan...but i love him,no matter what...btw,ben said that me and adlan are very much alikes in every way,iskk,really?? so,am i a drama queen as well? oh my....but,i blame no one else for my boy's extra sensitivity,hehehe...guilty as charge!!

ok laaa,need to finish my unfinished chores...pics will be upload soon,when ive time...

later skater...

No comments: