Friday, December 9, 2011

december blues...

somehow it hit me that my poor time management skill that what keeps me caught up with things that need to be done...hish...rite now,im lack of motivation...so malas even when i know for sure that i'll be nowhere near achieving my goals with this lazy-bum-attitude of mine,erghh...i need to be spanked,for real!!

my laid-back routine has come to an end with my parent finally gone back to sg petani,after more than two weeks stay...no more delicious home cooked meals that was everything but...hehe,back to tapau style ok,kiddos?? haha!! ;p

at least we're looking forward for a few getaway - which still in initial plan, as yaya finally finished her schooling for this year - yes,somehow smart reader still have classes in december,i wonder why? well,since its un-refundable,we decided to just let her proceed with the class...and today,they ended their school session with a field trip to dominos,which she boast about the whole time.. ;)

since its already school holiday,and christmas somewhere in the corner,it seems impossible to get a room at somewhere decent...hmmm,or shall we proceed to HRC penang instead?? *evil grin*

anyhoo,gotta sorts things out for my munchkins are getting bored by days...

till then...

No comments: