Sunday, December 4, 2011

what a wonderful nite...

last nite,im all smiles..me and ben,we had a great time,...^_^ the outing went great,and to top it off,the movie was awesome!!





what can i say,for a hopeless-romantic like me,a romantic comedy will always be my pick...and 50/50 surely be my latest muse,hehe...what with the cute-and-yet-sexy joseph gordon-levitt,yummeh!! ;p


my verdict?? i would love to give it a 5 stars,but the ending kinda a bit let down,i wish theres more to it...but hey,who am i to argue...hence,4.5 stars that is!! such a great movie...


anyway,the only thing that remained stucked at the back of my mind was that for the first time,when i came home at 2.30am in the morning,my babah greeted us with a smile,weird...used to get scolded for coming home late during my tv-hitam-putih-era haha!! if u know what i mean... ;p no,i dont have curfew back then,but still he'll wait for me no matter how late and followed by a short-ceramah... hows time has changed...thanx again to my parent whose more than eager to look after the munchkins while we're gone... lurve u both....*muahss*


last but not least,my darling ben...looking forward for more 'us' time,espcially AJL if we managed to secure the tickets,hehe..keep our fingers crossed,will ya??


till then...

No comments: