Monday, December 12, 2011

what its like to be a working mom...

today,ive a glimpse of what it'll be like if i too working 9 to 5...hehe...and no,dont get me wrong,this is not anything near me going back to work ;) ...its just that,my schedule for today requires me to drive to a various places in the super-jammed-area (read - golden triangle) thus,the possibility of me driving home late and not to mention contribute to the additional 1% car-pooling-hesitant-driver-that-add-more-cars-on-the-road...

somehow it trigger to me that avoiding is the better solution,at least thats what i pressume,haha!! thus,i decided to drag my darling ben into this *evil grin* tq,ben for dont have the nerves to let me down ;) ... ^_^

so,there we are,at dawn,busy carrying the munchkins - one after another,lucky us there's only three of them,haha!! anyhoo,once all buckled up,off we go to kelana jaya station to drop off ben (which he usually drive,himself)...yes,he took the train daily to work now,less hassle and importantly no more stress,which is the crucial point ever!!

its been ages since my last attempt in joining the morning crowd (read-morning driving) unless to drive ben to the airport (when he's off to somewhere for work) but thats definitely a different story coz its not as hectic as heading to the jammed prone area,its more like against the traffic...so,no complaint....

hopefully,i can brace myself to drive to klcc to fetch ben in the evening,oh man,i hate this...not that im an incompetence driver,mind you,im more than capable to drive everywhere... ;p it juz that the idea of driving around kl area that irks me...pfftt...

well,,one gotta do what one must do,aight? less complaint and more works,what a good working ethics,no?? ;)

till then...

No comments: