Thursday, February 23, 2012

a good start...

finally,i got my hands dirty again,hehe...a yummy kind of dirty,baking that is...been too hooked up with the sewing lately,thus its kinda make sense (well,at least to me ;p) to put my Bake 'IT' Up into a halt mode...until i was pushed by none other than my very-good-with-her-persuasion-skill-mom,hehe...she talked to me into it till i said yes,involuntarily i supposed...but,love her still,very much.. ^_^ i love u,mommy...muahss...


actually,something happened to me last year,that has killed the passion for baking in me,literally...but i'll keep it to myself,and my close knit to know :(


anyway,after much hesitation - well,cant blame me ;p i managed to pull it through and crossed the finish line with flying colors,haha!! pathethic lil' me,aight?? well,after what ive gone thru,i supposed ive bounced back gracefully - to my standard la kannn...pat on my back for having the guts to do it ;) and thanx to my mom as well, muchas gracias,mommy...


so,without further ado,presenting my first red velvet for this year...









aint it pweeeettty?? ;p so,its official,Bake 'IT' Up is finally back in business..



till then...



4 comments:

Niki said...

Ayin... Naaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

iqahisham said...

Yeayyyyyyyyyy

adaho said...

wanie : aikkk,nak je...order leee.. ;p

iqa : so how?

Niki said...

ok.. how much? bape KG?