Friday, February 24, 2012

in between all the chaos...


...i somehow tried to find time for me to read,any kind of books will do...as long as i can get my mind off of all the chaos around me,for a while...its like my own kind of 'me' time..



i usually read during the munchkins's nap time,or in the wee hour,when i cant get myself to sleep..i figured that im better off reading rather than wasting my time tossing and turning on the bed,while staring helplessly at the ceiling...hmmm...it happens all the time,actually...will that means that i have a sleeping problem,or something?



and by having said that,im done with this...




and now im starting on this one,and i really hope its worth my time...rumour has it that Tom Hanks's planning to turn this into a movie,wow!! gotta finish it before they starts filming,hehe...






till then...

No comments: