Friday, February 3, 2012

our so-called date nite... ;p



man,what can i say...it was fun!! what with all the energetic performances,viewed from the best seats in town,i reckon ;p but what count the most was my partner on that nite,none other than my significant half,my darling ben...and not to forget,my dear SIL,ayu and ben's cousin,sheila (ala2 bodyguard giteww.. ;p)


gazillion thanx to my dearest mommy and kak aween for the tixs,appreciate so much... ^_^ btw,im so 'in' with any other future event,hehe...juz count me in,and i'll be there,and ben,plus ayu... ;)


but all of this wont be happening if its not for the people that really make it happen,and in this case,its my banting's troop - mak,abah and my dearest BILs - didi and apiq...oh man,i owe u guys,BIG TIME!! we could never repay u guys enough...especially my two BILs whose sacrifice their nite out juz to help my PIL mind the munchkins....awww,aint it sweet?? ^_^


ben and i rarely leave the munchkins with both of us not around ( which is only happens twice,as i can recalled - and that is when i delivered yaya and nana,thats the extend of it... )...its always either me or ben to look over them,thus,this is kinda first for them...and us too... ;p hence,the hesitance...but,knowing that they'll be in a good hand,and we're sooo in need of a quality 'us' time,i braced the reality in style - went for AJL,haha!!


all in all,we had fun...even when we had to cease the idea of staying for the post-party,reason being - there's a black-out at my PIL's house 30mins prior to the result's announcement,hence the rush...we went back straight right hafiz belted our his winning song,barefooted ;)...i could imagine both my mak+abah 'kipas-ing' our munchkins like satay haha!! yup,for the love of the cucus, they willing to do anything... ^_^


anyway,a nite sans the kids kinda fun...but,that didnt stop us from sms-ing the BIL's thru out the event,haha!! pathetic,huh? well,thats us... ;p


till then...

No comments: