Thursday, April 18, 2013

another comeback...

If there's one thing that i loathed the most, it has to be people who seems to made promises and dont have the intention of keeping it. Its a total turn off for me.

For me, promises is something so sacred that one SHOULDN'T played around with. Full stop. If u are in no position on keeping one, then DON'T make one...as simple as that. You never know the impact on someone else's life because of the broken promises. It might be fatal!! Okey, I might be exaggerating this, but its not funny nor a nice thing to do. You may see it as petty lil' thing, but it might meant something else for the other person.

Just so u know, my lappy crashed recently and has been 'warded' for quite sometimes. After a major surgery and a few face lifts, I finally get my hands on her couple of days ago. Pheww!! what a relieves. Luckily I can still rely on my phone, but with the age catching up ;p i need a bigger screen to satisfy my sighting...haha...

Anyway, what im trying to say is, as much as I hate those people, I cant run from doing the same either...huh! !here's me calling the kettle black,iskkk...Why u may ask??

Prior to my lappy accident, I have made promises to a few friends to email them something and totally failed at keeping it for all the documents was stored inside my lappy. Sucks!! BIG TIME!! I am totally sorry!! ...and eventho Ive my lappy back, but somehow all my docs went kapooosh!! and yes, I dont have back-up :( silly me. Im not the kind of person who do back-up, even for pics... yes, call me stupid now :(

...but heaven sent me Ben, my darling Ben...he somehow has a hunch that my lappy is in danger and saved all the pics without me knowing it. Hah!! now you tell me, how not to love him when he keeps on saving my life ;) ice liebe dich,Ben...what would I do without u... ^_^

So, my point is, Im terribly sorry for not keeping my promises...even tho my reason is legit, but I failed at keeping it, regardless. Do forgive me. Thats all im asking for.

Till then.

No comments: