Wednesday, April 24, 2013

leaving on a jet plane.

Im still in the midst of packing, not really done yet. I hate packing for I tend to over pack. Be it just an overnight at my in-laws, long holiday at my mom's or even a short getaway..I always pack extras for the whole clan which leads to bigger bag when Im trying as much as possible to go as minimal as I can. But, I sucks.

And this time doesnt make any different either. Even after hundreds reminder from Ben asking me to bring just a few clothes - read : shopping intended. Big time!! Now u know where we're heading too.

My initial plan was to use the small luggage bag,only, while the big one will be left empty seems like a failure. I have no idea what went into the bag, but it seems like the empty space has been decreased every time I am near :'(

Gotta finalised the packing and zip it up, once and for all. No more stuffing. Only essentials. Erghh.... I really hates packing!!

Anyway, be good while Im away. Will be back in a blink of an eyes. Do awaits with the details once i get back.

Im off to have a final look on the bag....and sleep.

Tilll then.

No comments: