Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a mind of her own...





yup,im talkin' bout my gal...always against traffic,thats how i described her...contradict from her abang - which more or so what can u expect from a first born,likely to be every thing in the list,and counting,hehehe...but,when it comes to yaya,u can never guess...she's almost like a parcel,u wouldnt know what will u get untill u unwrapped it...sometimes it can be exciting,but it can also be the other way around...esp. on my bad-hair-day (u know what)...its not that im being ungrateful or else,but sometimes she's always on my nerve,which most of the time...isskkk... testing my mommy-of-the-year-attitude...

my mama always told me that i'll know how she felt once im a mother myself,well,thats sooo fucking true...opps,sorry...but hell ya,being a mom n in my context,a stay home mom is not an easy task...i know lots of people out there think that a mom like me,we just linger around the house watching soap,taking a nap all day long,and god knows what else...but,let me tell u this...its not that easy,not at all!!
dunno about others,but as for me its like a never ending chores,what with these two lil' sweet peas...but not that im complaining,it just that when im still had my 9 to 5 job,i always thought that it'll be heavenly-good if i can just stay at home and took care of my kids all by myself...its seems hassle-free n tension-free unlike the office drama im in at the time,but it has never crossed my genius mind that my kids drama are even "dasyhat" ,hehehe,but im glad though...

coz i know,outside there,there are hundreds of working mom whose secretly wishing that they can have what i have...being able to take care of of their own cilldren...

i've read a book - Calm Mother,Calm Child - one of the phares that caught my eyes and later tattoed permanently in my head that read;

' i have the most fulfilling role any human can have.i have the most important job any person can have.im so proud of what im achieving.as my baby flourishes,so do i...'

i guess,thats what keep me going,and going...and working hard every single day to do my very best,as a supermom...i choose to be a supermom,so i've deliver,but according to my standard laa...so that i wont be upset whenever im failed,lol...
till then...

No comments: