Tuesday, October 13, 2009

alone again,so unnatural..

its much more fun when my darling ben's around...his company excites me,eventho we barely have times on our own,but we managed to find one,or two...anyway,it feels lonely tho...

luckily ive got my two munchkins to gets me buzy,n not really thinking bout this...but,for the record,even the munchkins was missing their daddy too...adlan is counting d days...whilst adia,what can i say...everytime my phone ring,she'll be shouting "its daddy...its daddy...yaya want to talk to daddy.."....n yes,ive to wait till she's done with her daddy,then only she handed me the phone,hmmm...daddy's gal!!

mornin was hectic,what with adia's drama...well,now that i need to send adlan to school,so i need to wake adia as well...n thats when the drama begin...

at 12.15,ive to fetch adlan from school...not really a prob,it juz that before this i can somehow mengelat n the task was left to my darling ben,heheheh...well,not anymore...

cant wait for the weekend...

till then...

No comments: