Tuesday, October 20, 2009

M.I.A...

few weeks back,my darling ben has transfered quite a numbers of pics to my lappy...i was doing something else at that time,so i trusted him with my lappy knowing that he's more IT savvy than me,heheh...

but today,when i thought that i wanna blog about something n need a few pics,i juz cant find it,like totally gone!! not all of it,juz a few folders were missing... puas dah menggodek...been searching high n low,but still couldnt find it...where can it be,isskk...takkan missing into thin air kot?? hmmm...

im yet to ask my darling ben,for whenever he called my two munchkins were like berebut2 nak cakap...so will let them talk first...n by the time they handed me the phone,i totally forgot to ask bout the pics,hhehe,talks about missing my other half...his voice is the only thing that keep me sane,LOL!!! ;p

so,there'll be an entry with pics once i solved this misteri nusantara...

till then...

No comments: