Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i hate the smell...

when we thought we're fine with these two hyper munchkins,He gave us one more...we're truly blessed...maybe the timing a bit off - what with the moving n such,but,we'll sort it out,insyaAllah...

when i was pregnant with adlan,i didnt experience any sickness,nothing...juz a minor bleeding a few times,"but nothing to be worried" said the gynae...but the pain that ive to endure to give birth to my boy,perghhh,i tell u...its like forever...he wont came out,till the doc vacumed him out....n yes,he did have the cone-head like head when my ben passed him to me,im worried sick...but literally,his head went round again,phewww...

n again, i was lucky...with my gal,still not experiencing any sickness...it went well,untill my gynae found out that ive this placenta previa,stage 2...n normal labour is definitely out of the window,iskkk...but,ive my darling ben with me inside the operation theatre,holding my hands till its over,tq baby...

but this time around,no more honeymoon for me...i throw up almost every morning...i cant stand the smell of almost everything that is anything,n juz to name a few - cooking oil (but Naturel used to be my fav..) n dish drop (ive change a few...) ...but lately,i cant even stand the smell of my own moisturiser,danggg...how la kann?? definitely am not going to change it,after ive gone thru hell to find one that suits me...iskkkk...but im gagging everytime im putting it on my face,sheeessshh...how laaaa...

i used to drink milk everyday,but now totally hate it...cant even swallow,even a gulp...iskkk,rite now im depending on my soya bean for almost everyday,even plain water made me loya,i tell u...seriously!!

i was hoping that it wont last till end of my pregnancy,which will be a total nightmare...hope not!! ;p but,im constantly being reminded by both my mama n MIL that mine was not so severe (i was like,seriously??...) for there are others who experience much more worst that me,blessed them...n thats what keep me going,everyday...puke after puke,hehehh,sorry...

till then...

2 comments:

maswanie said...

hmmm kesian lu cik...
wa kesemuanya mabuk teruk..but lucky sepol ade...masa pregnantkan fifie lg teruk...rumah sure cam kapal pecah, nak makan sumer tapau je...budak2 sampai ke malam tak mandi...sepol balik keje sumer dia buat..tapau dinner, mandikan budak, kemas umah...
wa terbaring aje..takleh bangun..malam wa tido kol 8 malam..pegghh masa tu memang rasa teruk sgt...
so wa memang paham sgt2 keadaan lu cik...tp lg kesian sbb lu sorang2..kalo tak pikir budak2 nih mau wa pindah duduk ngan lu...
so now bawak2 banyak bersabar, doa banyak2, tak sampai sebulan lagi pon kan...eheheh

adaho said...

sis,u r sooo lucky to have cepul,seriously!! he's ur soulmate for sure,eyy?? hehe,im happy for u guys,totally...we're like blood sister,which makes him my BIL,hahaha...

n yeah,u r rite,juz a few more weeks to go...phewww,lame tuuh...meh le pndh rmh wa...hangkut ngan bdk2 tu skali,lol!!