Tuesday, April 3, 2012

and the celebration continues...


we had a blast at PD,last week...eventho it just for one nite,it was fun,still...yesterday was his actual birthday,tho...but either way,i bet the birthday boy enjoyed it very much...even with a little drama when he got an asthma attack on the second day,my poor baby...but,that didnt dampen his spirit,indeed...

then,on last sunday,we had a little celebration,just the 5 of us... ^_^ i like being with other family members,dont get me wrong,it just that when there's only us,i feel more content, complete..so,off we go to the curve for our 'us' time...


we stuffed ourselves with yummy foods,treat the munchkins with some ice cream - adlan also had some,mind you,iskkk...well,who can say no to a good scoops of ice cream?? but we just let him have the small one instead..oh my,i am so blessed,Alhamdulillah for He has granted me with this beautiful people around me, and all the things that come with it...

but,what makes my heart leaps was when im also got something,and its not even near my birthday yet,hehe....much thanx to my darling ben, ich liebe dich... :) i thought u're not listening when i complained bout my phone few months back...obviously,i got it wrong ;p ...uve got it all sorts out...merci,darling...


later skater...

2 comments:

Niki said...

wowwww weeeeee it Galaxy Note!!!
Jelesss!!!! Sebab dpt free...
I "bought" my own smart phone. Smart enough?? lol!!

adaho said...

wanie : alaa,my nokia tu dh kaput,thats why laa...im not so much into gadget2 ni.. ;)

and of coz la free,i am jobless,unlike u,career woman...so harus le beli sendiri,hehe... ;p