Tuesday, April 10, 2012

no longer a secret...

yet again,another broken promises...another abandoned blog,pfffttt...how laaa...so many things to do,so little time... im chasing time to finish my sewing before our trip in early May...which mind you, is approaching very fast, in a blink of an eyes...man!

too many distraction - typical me,blaming others is what i do best!! shoot me now! ;p or is it me who is losing the competent-ness?? dont know,dont care...all i want is to get it done with, then, pack up for the trip....

dont let me starts on the to-do-list ,looks like i havent dont anything just yet, aiyakk!! less than 3 weeks to go,and i seems to go nowhere near done,iskk....the listing keeps getting longer,whilst me working my ass off doing nothing...bad! i know...

btw,we broke the news to the munchkins last weekend,officially...or,its more like us spill the beans unintentionally...hehe...Adlan has been eavesdropping our lil' conversation ;p when we've been busy looking for stuffs at klcc,when somehow the word bali came out...and this lil' boy caught us off guard and blurted it out " I know,we're going to bali kan mommy? kan daddy?"

haiyaaa...there goes our element of surprise,konon kan... haha!! kids nowadays...smart boy,abang.. ;) and having said that,yes,my family and i are going to bali next month...its going to be our first flight with the 5 of us,so im crossing my fingers that it all went well...u never know whats going to happens when u fly with 3 young kids ,and the thought alone already give me chill..iskkk...

but,as to where will we be staying? well,lets just say that u have to keep on coming back to know..haha!! poyo kan?? i knowwww.... dont think there'll be interested mobs out there eager to know...pfftt!! silly me....

later skater...

No comments: