Thursday, April 19, 2012

temptations...


im addicted to drug stores!! be it guardian, wartson or caring, im drawn to spend hours in there...looking for things that i need when in the end went home with things that i dont practically need,haha!! ;p

there's always something that caught my eyes,always... its irresistible ;) i feels like a kid in a candy store,all looks tempting to me.... no wonder ben always tried to keep me away if he sees one,haha!! avoidance is better,hehe...

anyway,long story cut short, i went to guardian today to get my apricot scrub... "just the scrub" as i chanted to myself....but,end up buying this whole loots,oh my....

but in my defense, its all for the upcoming trip,hehe... do u think ben will buy it? hehe...i doubt so... he knows me to well .. ;p

till then...

No comments: