Wednesday, April 11, 2012

what a gesture...

the perks of having my darling ben working right at the heart of a gigantic mall is when one may get a surprise,out of the blue...excluded birthday,anniversary and what not... think of it as an impromptu gesture that melt my heart... thank you,darling....ich liebe dich... ^_^

nothing fancy tho...it may be just a simple top,or a nice cardigan...or my fav moisturiser,maybe...for me,the thought that count....i dont mind if its from uniqlo, i heart uniqlo...its my kind of boutique, which provide a simple design with a good material, and not to mention the price wont scares the hell out of u... ;)

okay,here's my confession....i loathe it when people surprised me with gift, i know, guilty as charge... spank me!! but i really do,i cant help it... its the thought that they might get something for me that i hate,or dislike... but well, that just me... and thats why i always gives a hint at ben as to what i want prior to any eventful event...yes,thats how pathetic i am as a person... but i managed to overcome my fear,now,that ben has so far succeded...

i guess, over the years, we have grown to understand characters in each of us to know whats the likes and dislikes, dos and donts....

again,thank you, darling ben... i am more than welcome to receive more,hehe... ;p

till then....

No comments: