Monday, August 24, 2009

all....in one go...

since im still in my malas mode (tahap dewa nye nih,aduuhhh...) ...so,i'll juz upload all d pics from various places n activities that we did (some of it laaaa...u dont expect me to carry my cute lil' camera all over d places aight?? i'll ended up loooking like a dork!! susshhh...)

anyway,first stop,our short getaway...it was totally fun,we had a blast!! swim,swim,swim n swim (tak hengatttt...)...till all of us had runny nose,red eyed,n gradually developed fever,which later get us all sick,...well,serves us right,LOL!!...



but,fret not!! lucky us,ive my momma coming over n looked over us...but as usual,we all recovered in such a fast pace (except for my ben,who is still coughing till now...) n managed to take momma n my auntie jalan2 kota melaka...even tho it juz a short visit,im happy still...


then,we went for a boat ride aka river cruise at taman rempah,somewhere near banda hilir....little that i know,my auntie enjoyed the ride so much,hehehe,very sentimental kot...unlike my boy,whose doze off the whole ride,not really his thing i guess...


then,after my momma n my auntie went back to sp,we managed to peek around the expo hari peladang n penternak (that was held at MITC a week before,but dont feel the urged to go until the last day of the exhibition,aparaaa kan?? ) since its the last day of the exhibition,this is what left for us...hmmm,well,better than nothing aight?? LOL!!


in the mean time,i get to finish my lil' gal's lil' telekong...impressive ey? hehehhe,at first i kinda have a doubt whether i can pull this off,for ive no experience in making one before n given that i did not have any formal training on how to make one...its totally trial n error nye keje nih,gamble jekk...but,voila!! it looks like a telekong to me,dont u think?




finally,on last thursday we went to this newly open go-cart's circuit to cheer for our hero,LOL!! ...my darling ben of coz,n few of his mates....juz to let out some steam,before ramadhan i assume...n d munchkins did their best to cheer for daddy,even tho i doubt that ben would hear them,what with the roars of the engine....but,they keep on cheering...a loyal supporters i must say...









waarrghhh!! finally...get a round to finish it in juz one simple post...pat on my back...hehehhe...

so,later skater...

No comments: