Monday, August 17, 2009

unwell...

last week,all of us was unwell....

my darling ben has been coughing for almost two weeks now,tried everything...dah berbotol2 dah ubat batuk ditelan,but to no avail...

then,followed by adia - she had a runny nose n slightly fever...

later,its adlan's turn..he had a very high fever,akin to the previous one that had him admitted at pantai,poor my 'snake eye'...

last but not least,yours truly...down with high fever as well,n a terrible headache that feels like a ticking bomb waiting to blow up...arghh...sian kann??

i was devastated of coz,knowing that my ben n munchkins need me to look after them but i cant even sit straight!! how to help laaaa weiii?? sedey wooo...luckily we have some back up,its when my momma came around,heaven!! bes giler,i tell u...even my mak chak tagged along,double thumbs up!! woooohooo!! so now we're all back to being ourselves,so they're back to their cribs as well..waaaaa!! anyway,thanx a lot ma,luv u,muahsss muahssss....n not forgetting my mak chak,ma acih la banyak2....boley demam selalu nih,hehehhe...

till then...

2 comments:

Che said...

hope u guys get well soon! if u guys are here, it would be too troublesome to go to clinic (be it paid or free govt clinic) as it overcrowded, even to get a cough medicine (like what happen to me)my family experience the same sickness la, but not too serious. Started with me, flu sket, wifey same. then Hariz wif flu and jangkit kat adik dia. Now adik the last one yet to recover. Home quarantine for them for the last week. Last saturday went back to gombak, excited gile dua org tu dpt keluar. Still, practice good personal hygiene aa.. (wash your hand) esp kalu balik dari public places.

adaho said...

aboy,toche!! me n munchkins dah ok dah,except for ben,still choughing,poor baby...same here at malacca,nightmare tau nk g clinic...the thought og going to the clinic enuff to give me shivers,but what to do...drag je nk g...

anyhow,been practice hand washing after adlan's hfmd...so now nie my munchkins dh used too it,need not to remind them...

btw,send my regard to ur mom+dad...its been ages since i last saw them...btw,mama bru blk last sunday...i told her that u r back here in m'sia...she told me to tell u that u r most welcome to sp,hehhe...babah org sure happy jumpe awak...