Wednesday, August 5, 2009

im sooo happy,today...

last nite,ive made a promise to adlan to take him to the cinema today,rite after school...for daddy will be busy till nite...haishhh,poor ben...well,what to do...he's switching to work mode,pronto...

its pouring heavily today,from morning...when i reached the school,adlan was excitedly waiting for me...then,we went straight to melaka mall,coz its d nearest cinema n i dare not putting myself on a risk by venturing to banda hilir when its still raining,which the traffic will definitely at its worst....its only 10 minutes drive from adlan's school to melaka mall...i drove straight to the car park,parked my car n about to let ourself out ...when i was told by one of the many peoples standing there in their umbrella,taking shades from the rain,that the mall was closed!! huh??!! then only it strucked me ...the mall was surrounded with water...it was flooded!! seriously!! somehow,it looks clearly to me that it looks more like an island...iskkk....so,no movie today...

ive told adlan that we have to cancel the movie,n suddenly he's giving me the long face...merajuk le,what else?? iskk,typical adlan,..well,to coax him,i took them to KFC for lunch...n then to popular,to get some book...luckily,my baits paid off...for i found something for myself too...its none other than my long awaited book,from none other than my all time favourite author,cecelia ahern of coz...wooohooo!!! heheheh...im over the moon!! it aint easy to get a new book this quick here in malacca...i wonder,how long has the book been in the market?? im always left behind...hmmm..anyway,i own it now... ;p





n of coz,something for the munchkins as well...adlan has grew fond reading books,rather than playing games,to my delight...but once he's done with the book,he's back to his games...aiyooo...thats why ive to load him with new book,to keeps him away from the games,for he's spending TOO much time with that thing...n as for adia,well actually she cant read yet...its either me or ben that has to read to her,she insisted!! talks about control freaks,eyy??....

seems like the avillion story shall have to wait...for im going to let myself into the books,n nothing else...i will talk to the world once im done,poyo kan?? with these two munchkins around,i can only read once they're off to bed...indeed...

so,till then...

2 comments:

iL4na said...

oh i saw the gift at the store haritu. do review it after u r done ok :)

adaho said...

dear,i'll let u know...when im done,heheheh...but,mind u,i'll be a bit biased as she's my fav author... ;p