Sunday, August 2, 2009

'me' time? 'us' time?

as of now,its only me n adlan has been out of bed...the other two,as usual laaaa...esp my gal,she's not a mornin' person...so,dont expect her to be the first person to wake up...haiyoooo,how la anak dara??....n plus today's weather (kinda gloomy,courtesy of last nite heavy downpour ...) lets juz assume,they'll be in bed longer than the norm...

since im done with the packing last nite (macam leeee nk g jawooohhh...poyosss!! ...) ive plenty of time for myself,my me time...before the chaos starts...i luv it when im kinda have all d time to myself,esp in d mornin...when my darling ben n adlan off to work n school,n adia still in bed,its when im in my elements...listening to some music, reading books (but rite now,im done with my tony parson's...need to look for a new reading materials which kinda hard to find here in malacca...hmmm,i wonder y...all d books here,lets juz say "boring"...unlike miri...even popular draws a big crowd,go figure...) or i'll juz browsing the tv programs....totally cherished the quiteness,which in my case its hard to find...unless when the munchkins off to bed at nite n left me n my darling ben doing pretty much what we like,i.e. ben can watch his sport channel,whilst yours truly glued in front of the lappy,heaven!! or sometimes we juz talks,without interruption,mind u... ^__^ ...its aint easy ok to find time only for both of us but we're trying our hard to make an effort,always!!...

we're not one of the 'lucky' couple who can juz leave their kiddos with someone n go for an escapade,juz the two of us,NOPE!! our munchkins will never,i repeat NEVER let ourselves go anywhere without them...they refused to be left with their adorable grandparents,not even for a nite...so,where ever we go,the munchkins will go...maybe they're juz too attached to us ..well,since im not working n with ben's work here in malacca permitt him to spend more time at home,we become so closed to each other that sometimes make it hard to be apart...is it a good thing? or a good thing? LOL!! i refused to think of it as a bad thing,but only when ben n i dont getto spend much ti me together,alone,thats when i did the re-thinking...

but i always tell myself that,soon the time will come when our munchkins ready to be left with their grandparents n picture me n my darling ben spend a nite,somewhere,without the noise...rite now,efforts is all we need...no complaints!! always find ways...

so,in order to find ways,my darling ben has booked us a room ...jeng!jeng! some place thats totally gorgeous n romantic too...n we're going today....WITH THE MUNCHKINS,hahahhah... okeh le tuh...they're not craving for our attention all d time,only most of our times...sabarrr...

so,later skater...

2 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

babe, i truly feel u!! Mr. Hubby and i always discuss about this same issue.. takpe.. patience pays!

adaho said...

babe,
hopefully...in a way,im kinda grateful for this tight bonding,hope it will do good for me n d munchkins in d future...but sometimes,it can be tiring...but hey,who am i to complaint kn??

but as of rite now,im juz waiting to be paid,LOL!!...