Friday, December 24, 2010

clumsy is my name...

I think im getting clumsy by day..so true that even ben agreed with me.. ;p hmmm..and the best part is the tendency of me run into an accident even higher went my parent's around,haha,hows funny is that?

I fell right on my bum on my recent visit,which got my babah panic n my mama speechless..crazee I tell u..hehe..tros my babah mop lantai after that ;p hmmm,that's a very rare scene,one won't see everyday..

then,I fell down the stairs last nite which left them frantic!! coz we're at the hotel,so my mom has come up with this lil crazee idea that 'there' is something pushing me instead,haha!!funny,mom..

latest,hurt my elbow out of nowhere..I was like,heck mann..this is serious!!why laaa .. ;p

anyway,that won't stop me from going to padang kota and enjoying the glorious type of foods there,nyum nyum..I can't wait..

later skater..

No comments: