Saturday, December 18, 2010

on the move..

on our way back from kluang,johor for ben"s friend's wedding..its my first time there,actually..its taken us a few wrong turning before we finally found the right 'khemah'..hehe..jauh sey..its drizzling once we got there,hence didn't stay for long..enough to ruin their wedding pic with our selebet face ;p hey,that what u got when u are travelled with three hyper kids for about 4 hours,lenjan okeyyy!!luckily nobody vomit!

went for a quick vacay with my in-laws last week..n it was a bliss!!the munchkins was more than happy..besides getting a few tones darker,I think I'd gained a few pounds,kudos to none other mak..we had a food galore over there!!munching non stop!!crazee I tell u..haiyooo!!heheh.. ;) but heck,will have to arrange for another one la,sisters..hehe...

n the craziness won't stop there..we're off to penang next week with my parent ;p ..makan lagiii!!padang kota here we come..wehooo!!

well,maximise all the time we've got before the school's start for I've two schooling kids next year,n by looking at it,we're not going anywhere till school holiday,pfft..

till then..

1 comment:

K-Baby said...

Hi, minta izin nak link ur blog k. Rajin2 visit my blog ya, thx! :)