Sunday, December 12, 2010

just us..

our home become quite again,not quite 'quite' but not as chaotic as it used to be when my lil sis n my parent are here..yeah,u heard me,they went back yesterday after a week stay for my parent,whilst my sis has been my 'bibik' for more than two weeks..and spoilt my munchkins rotten!!like totally!!

adriana will juz has to make a tiny lil sound,and in merely second chumyn will definitly come to the rescue..pfft..apart from psp,adlan entertain himself wrestling with chumyn endlessly,which leaves adia green with envy coz nobody wants to play with her..but not for long,she juz have to wait when chumyn transform herself into somewhat younger,they will surely making a hell of a mess in adia's room playing dolls..yup,my lil sis has plenty of character in her.. ;)

but with her out of picture,the munchkins tend to rebel a lil bit for I've to split the ttention and thats seems not enough for them..not like when their chumyn's around..how laaa kan..

and that's also means no more full course meals cooked by mom,sobs sobs..well,I'm not that domestic unlike my mom..thanx to her,we've been stuffed to the max..haha!but more to our surprise is that my dad don't mind to stay here for more than two nites..which in many cases,he's the one yang kecoh nak balik..as if there's kambing or itik to look after back home..this would be his longest time being away form his kolam,if u know what I mean..he's definitely a hardcore fisherman,or 'nelayan' as he likes to refer himself to..

hmm,but we're doing fine now,for next tuesday we're off to pd for a quickie with my in-laws,cant wait!!wohoo!one can never say no to smells of the ocean,eventho its only at tanjung tuan,but heck,its still a holiday,no? ;p

so,have a good weekend for we definitely going to do so..

later skater..

No comments: